can't change style from droid mobile

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jerry g, Mar 17, 2010.

1. jerry g

jerry g New Member

i was looking through the different styles in options and switched to droid 1 fine, then droid mobile, but now it won't let me switch from droid mobile style. i like the default better. why won't it let me switch back?
  2. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

If you're talking about fonts, download Skaggz's font package from MetaMorph. Then set it to the default font.
  3. jerry g

jerry g New Member

oops double post
  4. jerry g

jerry g New Member

no i am talking about the forum skins in user cp, edit options, change forum skins. it tells me "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error." then when i tried to inform the admin it just said it again and it won't let me change and i really dislike this mobile style. can an admin change my style to default please?
  5. jerry g

jerry g New Member

bump! would an administrator please help me change my forum skin to the default instead of mobile? edit: thank you
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 won t let me change font style through oem