1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Change password on POP3 email account

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by cbe, Aug 29, 2011.

1. cbe

cbe New Member

I have a POP3 email account that has been configured for over a year. I recently changed the password on the account so need to change it on the Droid so I can send email. When I go to "My Accounts" to modify the configuration the account is not there even though I'm still receiving email and it is showing up in my "Messaging" screen. If I try to add the account, I receive an error that says "This account has already been added." Any ideas on another method to access the configuration information?
  2. bae154

bae154 New Member

I am having the same problem except I'm looking to change my outgoing server settings. Seems my account doesn't exist but I can't make a new one because it does exist...makes a lot of sense. Any help would be appreciated!
  3. cbe

cbe New Member

I finally just defaulted the device and re-entered the info as did not find another way after a reasonable amount of research time.
Search tags for this page
change droid razr m email password change
change e-mail password on droid razr m
changing password on email for droid razor

droid charge change email password

droid incredible 2 change email password
droid razr email pwd change
droid x change email password
how to chamge password on email on droid
how to change an e-mail password on a droid incredible
how to change an email password on droid

how to change email password on droid