Can't Change baseband..help please

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Cosmo24, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Cosmo24

Cosmo24 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im running BBV0.4 but have had this problem on other BB roms...Im trying to go from C_01.41.00R to a older version...and even tried the C_01.43.01P but can't get it to work...this is the error im getting on clockwork
    writing rdl/bp image....
    assert failed: sholes.update_cdma_bp("/tmp/rdl.bin
    ", "tmp/bp.img")
    E:Error in /sdcard/basebandupdate.zip
    (status 7)
    Installation aborted.

tried to rename the file to update.zip..and still cant...tried Sprecovery also and got this error

E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0)
    (No such file or directory)
    E:Can't mount SDCARD:/nandroid

anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Thanks any help is appreciated..and I search the forums on here and on other forums for answers but could not find a solution...I have a flashed to pocket wireless droid ..not on verizon..but had no problem when flashing petes all in one update before..and even flashed back to another baseband before as well..just trying to find the best one that will work with my provider...thanks for reading. dancedroid

#1 Cosmo24, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  2. Cosmo24

Cosmo24 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay..I solved this on my own...im thinking it might have been bad files..even tho I tried various sources including the ones on Rom Manager...But I did a factory reset..tried..still nothing...then found someone on here post list to basebands baseband.zip - *********** download free Credit to you for posting this...wish i could remember the post so I could give proper credit..but thank you very much....My internet is working fantastic right now on baseband C_01.3E.O1P ..Even when theres hurrican ALEX all around me lol dancedroid ...running pandora right now and have not lost connections..only have 1x but thats all my carrier uses..Pocket Wireless in texas. So I guess mabey I was just using bad zips..because I downloaded from a new source...and tried installing it with rom manager...and had no problem...had to reflash my phone..but that only took a few mins :D....mabey wipe data and cache helped..and doing a factory rest too..but the 3 times i tried installing a newer baseband it failed...so again i give credit to
    baseband.zip - *********** download free
    whoever u are...thanks!!!
    P.S Sorry for the long post

Search tags for this page

android change base band

assert failed: sholes.update cdma bp

razr baseband mmcblk