Can't bump charge with Clockwork Recovery installed.

funkyb

Reaction score
Is there an app for tbfourms yet?

- Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts of Android.

hogowner

Reaction score
I have the same problem: ROM Manager v3.0.1.4, ClockworkMod 3.0.2.4, when I turn the phone off and plug it into wall charger, it goes to ClockworkMod recovery and I cannot charge the phone...
Thanks for any tips!

why shut off the phone....dd you try leaving it on and charge and see if the same thing happens

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem: ROM Manager v3.0.1.4, ClockworkMod 3.0.2.4, when I turn the phone off and plug it into wall charger, it goes to ClockworkMod recovery and I cannot charge the phone...
Thanks for any tips!

why shut off the phone....dd you try leaving it on and charge and see if the same thing happens

there's a battery calibration "Method" out there for HTC phones that requires you charging it off, twice during the process, if I remember right

jawa6969

Reaction score
So.. Am I to take it that right now, it's not advised to run the battery to dead if you have Clockwork installed?

I am trying to calibrate my battery to the Battery Left widget and I have to run it to dead to get full calibration.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
So.. Am I to take it that right now, it's not advised to run the battery to dead if you have Clockwork installed?

I am trying to calibrate my battery to the Battery Left widget and I have to run it to dead to get full calibration.

well, I guess you could do it... if there's not enough power to boot into CW, it won't do it... but as soon as there is enough, it'll sit in CW until you reboot it into the main system - so it, obviously, won't charge as quickly