Can't beleive I can send photos for free!

greyghost04

Reaction score
Last night while taking Christmas pictures with my Droid I discovered you can immediately e-mail them for free. No messaging charges. How cool! :icon_ banana:

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
You can also get the Photoshop.com app for free and upload your pix to the PS.com website and share that way if you like.

I find the gallery there very useful.

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
I use Picasa which is through Google. It is free and in your gallery touch share on the pic and Picasa is there.You already have the account just sign in with your gmail address. It will let you store photos,share photos even purchase prints if you would like. I use it alot. HTH

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last night while taking Christmas pictures with my Droid I discovered you can immediately e-mail them for free. No messaging charges. How cool! :icon_ banana:
You couldn't email photos on your former device without being charged? It's not that unusual a feature but glad you find it a plus!

OP
greyghost04

greyghost04

Reaction score
I had a Samsung Delve and it did very few things and even fewer well.

mikespe

Reaction score
I use Picasa which is through Google. It is free and in your gallery touch share on the pic and Picasa is there.You already have the account just sign in with your gmail address. It will let you store photos,share photos even purchase prints if you would like. I use it alot. HTH

I've had my droid over a month and never knew I could link to Picasa from my phone! Awesome! I love Picasa! Thank you!

Takami826

Reaction score
I wondered how that worked cuz I had a fotki account but paying so much for it was troublesome and I didn't renew it but want to share pix with people outside of facebook so this is GREAT info I didn't know Picasa was tied to gmail account! woot!