Can't backup launcher pro setup

turdbogls

Reaction score
Just downloaded this rom today and everything is going pretty good except I cannot make a backup for launcher pro. It keeps saying an error occurred, yadayada make sure memory card is available.

I tried a reboot, unmounting and re mounting the card....nothing. Just wondering what I can do. It also wouldn't let me restore my backup either.

I use custom icons so I really don't want to uninstall and re install but will if I have to. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am.

Tap talked

Prophecy23

Reaction score
I get the same thing. Kind of annoying having to redo everything each time I try a new LP theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

shmoo

Reaction score
I get this message too, I've found out tho that even tho it says an error occurred its still been backed up. Give it a try maybe?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score
Utah I notice it creates the file, but I get an error when I try to restore it....and nothing happens.

This message was probably sent from the can

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I also noticed this yesterday. I tried making a backup of my home screens from 1.0 so after I installed 1.5 I wouldn't have to set up everything, just my widgets. I kept getting the error also, but after I installed 1.5, the restore worked. I am not sure if it restored from the one that gave me an error or one from a previous backup. My home screens haven't changed much lately so it was hard to tell. I still get an error on 1.5 when I try to backup my home screens.

Trong

Reaction score
If you completely delete the app and data from your phone and reinstall it, it should backup again. You will have to set up everything again.

You can also use Titanium Backup or My Backup Property to backup your settings.