Can't answer calls on GB radio

lisaq

Reaction score
I've tried a couple of different gingerbread ROMs (I have done multiple wipes when flashing ROMs) & am having an issue answering calls. When I get a call, there is no option to answer the call. The only option I have is end call.

One suggestion I had was to clear the app data in the HTC dialer. That worked for one phone call then didn't make a difference. Another was to uninstall Mr. Number call blocker app which doesn't seem to have done the trick either.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

wvdroidman

Reaction score
did you try the normal way you answer calls by sliding the bar in the middle towards the top while the person is calling?

OP
lisaq

lisaq

Reaction score
I'm on a GB ROM, so I have a ring rather than a bar, but even if the screen is locked I don't get the option to answer it. It unlocks and gives me only an end call option.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Does it happen on all gb roms?

OP
lisaq

lisaq

Reaction score
Yep. I've tried 3 different ones and it happens on all of them.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What radio are you using? I try a plain Jane version which is basically stock with no mods like the sense 3.0 elements.

OP
lisaq

lisaq

Reaction score
I'm using the GB radio that came out a week or so ago...not the leak. I like all the bells and whistles that come with the GB ROMs which is why I went with GB at all. I do have the MR2 radio downloaded. Maybe I should see what happens with it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I'm on the MR2.5 that leaked yesterday without issues.

I would suggest updating the radio. Do you have any apps for calls that might be interfering? What Rom are you using right now?

I started my gb experience with this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1081987
I'm beta testing a rom by virus and I can't replicate your issue.

OP
lisaq

lisaq

Reaction score
I did have Mr. Number call blocker but I uninstalled it. I'm using DAS Bamf 2.05 right now. I'll try updating the radio and flashing a different ROM. Thanks for your help!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Bamf had never worked well on my phone. Had gingeritis for a few weeks. He just released a new 1.0 final version on Monday I think.

Just some options for you.

Make sure you wipe data, cache and davlik a couple times.

OP
lisaq

lisaq

Reaction score
I'll give gingeritis a shot. Definitely doing multiple wipes. :)