1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant add contacts?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by lowridinkid, Feb 12, 2012.

1. lowridinkid

lowridinkid New Member

I just bought a new charge today and I cant add contacts. I hit contacts it goes to a blank screen and back to home. If I go to recent calls or a text and try to add a number I get a blank screen then returned log or text?
  2. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

Ok, so I am just pasting the same response I left on another thread a minute ago from a user who just got a new phone and is having problems.

Just curious when your say a new charge, was it a new one or referb from Verizon or did you buy it from someone and it is just new to you? Contacts is a basic function that should work and if it is new, there is no reason it should fail unless it is just a bad phone.

I don't know if referbs have a warranty but if so that may be one route you can take. If you got it from Verizon see if they will replace it. Of course if it is brand new, you are covered by warranty and can just get a replacement.

You can try a factory reset first just to clean it up again and make sure it does not work. It could be one of those mysteries that fixes itself with a reset or it could be a bug/bad phone.

If you bought it from someone like a private seller or if there is no warranty and you cannot replace it, you can try to sbf.

If you are new to droids and don't know what sbf is, you can always try the other options first and as a last resort come back on here and you can get help with the steps you need to take for the sbf.

Of course, this is just off the top of my head without ever actually having that problem so perhaps someone else has better insight or an easier fix.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
  3. lowridinkid

lowridinkid New Member

Its a brand new phone and the reset didnt fix it. Guess I will be taking it back
Search tags for this page
add contacts
can not add contacts droid x
cannot add new contacts to droid 1
cant add contacts droid x2
samsung cant add contacts
samsung phone cannot add new contaxt

verizon mobile network not available