1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't access programming menu in ZS 1.71

Discussion in 'ZombieStomped - D2' started by aaricchavez, Jun 17, 2011.

1. aaricchavez

aaricchavez New Member

I can't get into the program menu. I've tried both ##PROGRAM, and *#*#PROGRAM#*#*
    ##PROGRAM just dials out, and *#*#PROGRAM#*#* just disappears.
    Apparently this was once a problem with Liberty. --> Libery-Cant Access The Program Menu!
  2. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Is there a reason you need to access this menu? The vocoder isn't there on gb

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8
  3. aaricchavez

aaricchavez New Member

Vocoder? I don't even know what that is lol.
    Well, anyways i've flashed all my/my family's phones to MetroPCS, and I was going through and checking the Proxy settings to make sure that they were all correct. I mean I could just do it on the computer, but that's a bit more time consuming.
    The Programming menu works in Stock GB though. And it also works on ZombieStomped 1.71 for the Droid X, but not for the Droid 2

And actually this "vocoder" is apparently still there in GB:
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  4. ldopa

ldopa New Member

I'm on liberty gb and i checked. There is no vocoder in my program menu. It worked on froyo to improve the call quality, but I couldn't find it on gb.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8
  5. aaricchavez

aaricchavez New Member

It doesn't specifically say vocoder, it says Service something something(I don't have my X on hand at the moment), it's the first box when you go to 06 and hit next, next like the quote says. I do believe it's the same thing as the vocoder from what little i've read.
    Here's the thread I quoted from: www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/151419-vocoder-missing-gingerbread-596-a.html
  6. NYCSean

NYCSean New Member

Err? It doesn't matter if you want to change settings because after a reboot on your phone it goes back into regular mode

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  7. aaricchavez

aaricchavez New Member

Well, I don't really want to change the Vocoder settings...and regardless of why I need to get into the menu, it's still a bug, most likely because 1.71 is ported from the X and not an original D2 build
Search tags for this page
droid 2 global programming menu
programing menu

programming menu

programming menu droid incredible 2