Can't access droid files from PC with 2.3 rom

G

Grimster

Oops, there you go, changing the argument. This is the first time "useful" has be thrown in. If you can change the terms of the discussion, then at least I get to define "useful". My definition of useful is "anything that amuses me"!! Therefore, I win!! :icon_ banana:
Let me rephrase. I mean anything important that someone would actually use as a benefit of having a smart phone.

G

Grimster

This is the second time he has jumped into a thread and attacked me for no reason while members and I were having a discussion.
I'm not exactly sure who you think you are, but you are not the be all, end all. Stop responding to members and staff on here as you are now. It won't be tolerated.
Its not that I dont know who I am, its that you dont know who I am as we have not communicated directly in the past.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
]This is the second time he has jumped into a thread and attacked me for no reason while members and I were having a discussion.

Man, I hate all this drama, but here I go - 1) he did not attack you. He politely asked you to follow the rules. 2) It was not for "no reason". You really were being antagonistic. Your posts, and I've read quite a few of them, almost always come across as very, very confrontational. Take a moment to read other posts where people are not in full agreement. You will almost never see the confrontational tone that you put into your posts. Your post come across as "I'm right and you are wrong and you're a dishonest idiot". Now, maybe that isn't what you meant to project, but that is how your posts are coming across. Good luck in the future. But I'm through with this thread now. We've gotten so far away the original post that it's meaningless now.

Again, good luck and lighten up and have some fun!! :)