1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cannot use keypad during a call

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ryankalel, Jul 17, 2011.

1. ryankalel

ryankalel New Member

Hello all....Longtime lurker and I finally joined up with a problem that I am having.

Last night I installed Gingerbread on my Evo and as far as I can tell everything is working fine, all of my old apps are reinstalled and it is QUICK.

Something that I just noticed was that I called a hotel to make a reservation and the greeting comes up with a phone tree, press one for reservations, two for front desk and so on. I press one....but it still goes through the entire message, I press it again and it still reads off the menu of choices. My phone shows that I am pressing one and makes the tone noise, but it is not picked up on the other side. I try pressing some other buttons/options.....goose egg, nothing.

I called from my house and it worked from my home phone.

Any ideas what this could be? I searched for it but couldn't come up with anything.

Thanks!!!1
  2. Goodlefeed

Goodlefeed New Member

That's a really strange problem...it's probably just incompatibility with the hotel's hardware and yours. One thing you could try is downloading one of the third party dialers and seeing if it works, just to test.

Does the keypad on your phone work in voicemail and such? That'd be a good thing to check.
Search tags for this page
android keypad while calling
android new kitkat dialer cant access keypad during call
cannot use keypad during call droid x 2
cant use dial pad after call is made
cant use key pad during call on samsung
cant use keypad when on phone talking
cant user keypad while talking on iphoine
how to access keypad while on a call samsung c3312
htc one dial pad not working during call

iphone keypad not working during call

iphone when calling cant use dial pad