Cannot Update SetCPU

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by alpine, Sep 21, 2010.

1. alpine

alpine Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For some reason I keep getting an error that says unable to install. I paid for the app, I should be able to update it. wtf.

2. k00ey

k00ey Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure whats going on with yours, I was able to update right over the previous version. Try uninstalling then try again

3. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I agree. Uninstall the apk, and reinstall from the market. Your gmail account should remember the paid apps you purchased.

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Are you sure you do not already have the most recent version installed? The market says 2.0.3 is the latest.

Open the Market and tap menu, tap downloads. Make sure that setCPU is there.

5. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    With that being said, I noticed there is a newer version of gmail as well as street view in the market. I received a invalid signature on the installation of the gmail app and a unsuccessful install of the street view add on for google maps. I have a good idea of how to fix it as some of us have had issues in the past with installing google map updates, that we had to overcome.

I really only notice these install issues mostly with google based apps. Has anybody else had issues with the installation of these apps?

#5 Larry_ThaGr81, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  6. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I had no probs installing the latest google maps, however, since I have the black glass theme, 928droid had a google maps update...so I uninstalled the latest google maps from market and applied the update from him.

I also had no problems downloading the gmail app today. It just updated my current gmail app.