Cannot see internal SD card anymore (AKA: MOT)

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I don't know what causes this, but when I first flash a ROM I can see the internal storage as well as the external storage when I connect my phone via USB to my computer. I don't know what I did but now it doesn't show up anymore. Some people have said that simply unchecking "USB Debugging" would fix this, but that does nothing. Sometimes when I connect the phone the MotoHelper installer (which is only about 8mb in size) shows up and asks if I want to install the MotoHelper software. Does that have something to do with it?

sciland

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. The first time I connected I saw Motorola (E) and MOT (F). I disconnected and now everytime I reconnect I see Motorola (E) and Removable Disk (F). When I click F I get the following error "Please insert a disk into drive F". I have tried without MotoHelp installed and then installed it and it does not show up. Any suggestions?

sciland

RCKT82

Reaction score
make sure to toggle "usb debugging" in the... settings -> applications -> development. I had the same problem and found similar threads where this fixed the issue for others and also myself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums