Cannot Scroll to bottom of Picture Gallery

dRoiDessX

Reaction score
This happens when i am viewing pictures in the gallery, or trying to send a picture from the bottom of the gallery. So i cannot see any of my recent pictures.. It will get about two rows away from the end and go back to the previous screen.

help! :reddroid:

:byestorm:

kouichi341

Reaction score
Im having the same problem. Not sure why... but it only does it for the pictures.

ryguy5254

Reaction score
Same here, I wonder whats happening.

It only happens when I "view all" pictures, but If I go through the folders, it doesn't do it. I have appx 500 pictures.

doolie

Reaction score
Me too (or three?) When I try to "flick" the gallery page to speed down to the Gallery Menu page. If I try to move sloooowly down, it does exactly the same thing. It happens at 2 pages + about 4 lines of pics into the third page.
This is new. I tried turning the phone off and on - sometimes the reboot fixes things....but not this time.
Frustrating when you're trying to show someone a picture that you can't get to. Or even worse - when you're trying to show off your DroidX to a potential convert

zonaRSX

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. It never did this before and all of a sudden this **** shows up. WTFFFFFF :icon_evil:

wdprice3

Reaction score
+1 for this issue. rebooting & clearing cache is all I can figure to try and 60% of the time that works every time.

doolie

Reaction score
+1 for this issue. rebooting & clearing cache is all I can figure to try and 60% of the time that works every time.

Have rebooted several times and nothing changes. I know others who have the phone; maybe I'll call and see if everyone is having the same issue

(ps. I love what you said "60% of the time it works every time"...cracked me up:))

doolie

Reaction score
This was posted by dRoidessX in the "Tech" section but I'm wondering if it might get more response/help/answers in the general discussions? I'm having this same issue - whether scrolling slowly or "flicking" the pictures to get to the end - it gets to the same spot, goes black, then back to the screen that lists the camera roll, folders, videos, etc. It happens in both the "Camera Roll" and the "All Photos" groups.

icon8.gif
Cannot Scroll to bottom of Picture Gallery
This happens when i am viewing pictures in the gallery, or trying to send a picture from the bottom of the gallery. So i cannot see any of my recent pictures.. It will get about two rows away from the end and go back to the previous screen.

help! :reddroid:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am not sure there is a true resolution yet...you can look thru this thread from DroidXForums.com and see if anything in it will help ya...

Gallery problems..=

doolie

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Doesn't provide a fix (the one given didn't work), but does give another gallery app to try, and points out that yes, there are actually a lot of people having the same issue and that it seems to have started in the past week.....wonder whats up?

zonaRSX

Reaction score

lol sounds like you got some sex panther.

i ended up erasing my entire SD card and that seem to fix the problem rofl

fire

Reaction score
I am having this problem also. I believe it started when I added some extra photos from my camera, not my droid, to my droids SD card. very annoying.

capnfuffy

Reaction score
This happened to me after I added a few sets of icons I downloaded. I would say around 300 icons total. My gallery and file explorer wouldn't allow me to scroll until everything loaded which took forever. If the gallery gets pushed out of memory you might have to wait awhile for them to load again. I'm also wondering if CPU speed effects the loads times since I've recently gone back to 550mhz.

eunraeoh

Reaction score
me toooooo i factory formatted the phone but didnt fix. maybe reformatting the SD is really the only way..???