Cannot reboot into recovery... HELP!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was a skeptic....that was where me and christim was at odds was over rsdlite...but when this happened I went to christim's signature and I now have a different view about rsdlte. Not aying its should be the first solution. Because I tried everything from flashing another rom to trying to use rm to flash sprecovery. The only solution at the time was rsdlite.

bigsal82

Reaction score
i didnt have any problems but my brother did. so ill just check and see if theres a rom manager update... i really dont feel like using rsd lite again on his phone. thats a nerve racking experience

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i didnt have any problems but my brother did. so ill just check and see if theres a rom manager update... i really dont feel like using rsd lite again on his phone. thats a nerve racking experience

Not being able to reboot into Recovery until RM was updated, and not knowing it needed updating until the issue cropped up for a bunch of people and PC talked to Koush would be way more nerve wracking to me.

What was so nerve wracking for you?

bigsal82

Reaction score
I got it working now. I'm no expert at these things but people made the whole rsd lite thing sound very scary so yea it was nerve wracking or whatever at first.

After that experience I'll probably just back to doing it manually. I see ur point christim