Cannot Play Video

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Shelooga, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Shelooga

Shelooga New Member

i have not see a thread about this specific issue, so im looking for help. i had the blur camera installed. pics work fine. i can record video, but then when i go to play it, i get :Cannot Play Video. Sorry, this video cannot be played
    youtube, older videos i recorded, etc, all work fine. i even changed the ones i recorded from .3gp to .mp4 and tried. no luck. so i removed the blur camera, installed the aosp one, and when i click record the camera force closes.
    i have altered the framework for a theme of my own, and also messed with the build.prop, but i havent messed with any camera/resolution/recording settings.

any ideas??

i spent so much time themeing the framework that i really dont want to reinstall liberty, but i guess thats my only option left to try
  2. Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13 New Member

You can pull the framework and then after you reinstall just push it back.
  3. Shelooga

Shelooga New Member

i know i just wanted to avoid reflashing. i did fix the problem, although im not 100% sure how. first, i downloaded a new camcorder program. it worked. so i removed the camera app, removed the downloaded camera app, removed root explorer, redownloaded the blur camera from liberty, redownloaded root explorer, and it works. no idea why, but it does so im happy.
    pizza time!
Search tags for this page
htc liberty video cannot be played

sorry cannot play video