1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cannot move apps to SD

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by speedfreeq, Dec 3, 2010.

1. speedfreeq

speedfreeq New Member

Can anybody walk me thru this? I've checked the "Automatic" option to enable apps to SD, I even sat thru a TiBu Pro batch process that acted like it moved them all, but they are all still sitting there in system/apps. Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be reset? Seems like I've actually got more apps onboard than in my previous (M1) ROM...

-from my 1.2 GHz PEv3.5 Droid
  2. Deronn

Deronn New Member

Use the "External" setting and it will allow all apps to SD card, but programs like App2SD won't recognize the ability to move the app to SD. Just go into Settings - Programs, select the app and move to SD. Or use TB. I just did this myself and worked like a charm.
Search tags for this page

can i move apps to sd card on ventura

cannot move app to sd for note2

droid can not move app to sd

how to use tibu to move apps to sd card?