Cannot install themed ROM!

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by Teezy, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yea the default setting fro sutodetect are 250 - 800, but once you go into setCPU after selecting that on the first time entering you can change the ow end to 125Mhz.

as for the lag comment not the ROM I don't think. It is the ADW that seems to cause the lag. Before I removed it from my device when I was still on v1.0 I did some setting changes and it did make a world of difference but there was still some lag from time to time. So I then tried out Launcher Pro, and pushed the stock Launcher2 back to it and in both case the lag was gone, at least on my end. You may want to try his new 1.1 version tho as he removed ADW and put Launcher 2 back as the stock setting. With that said v1.1 seems a lot more smooth IMO.

2. Teezy

Teezy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I enabled screen caching, which made ADW a lot smoother. I stopped using LauncherPro because it didn't remain in memory too much; everytime i'd go to send a text and press the Home button, i'd have to wait like 8 seconds for LauncherPro to relaunch (black screen, icons slowly appear, widgets have to restart, etc.) But its all working great now! Kangerade v1.1 and..yeah, lol.

But what's weird is that my battery life is ~7:07h now, as compared to like 4:28h. I'm still jealous of yours lol!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk