cannot find apps in the market

kajuk

Reaction score
I just got the HTC Rezound. I was wanting to put some of the apps in my new phone that I had on my droid 3. There are many apps I cannot find in the market. I cannot find them in the regular market or the verizon market. For instance I had the animated messaging app. I cannot find that app. I still have it on my old phone. there are others I cannot find in the market.

Reaction score
When ur in the playstore go to my apps. Then swipe to the right under "all". It should show all apps installed under ur google username.

OP
K

kajuk

Reaction score
OK I feel stupid now. How do I get to "my apps"

OP
K

kajuk

Reaction score
never mind I found hot to get to my apps. But when I went there I could not see some of the apps form before. Im guessing I downloaded them before the market went to playstore

Reaction score
When ur in my apps did you scroll right to where it says "all"? Mine has apps in there from along time ago. I am on ice cream sandwich maybe that's the difference.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I don't know the specifics but there is always a chance that they are not compatible with the Rezound, or perhaps have since been pulled off the market. Try going to the Play Store via your browser on the PC (or browser on the phone) and see if they show up there when you search for them.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
I don't know the specifics but there is always a chance that they are not compatible with the Rezound, or perhaps have since been pulled off the market. Try going to the Play Store via your browser on the PC (or browser on the phone) and see if they show up there when you search for them.

I know for a fact that some apps I installed and uninstalled a long time ago are no longer listed in the play store on my phone. They do, however, show up online.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Yeah, for some reason certain apps simply aren't compatible with the Rezound. When an app isn't compatible with your phone, it simply doesn't show up in the market at all. This is more likely than not the case here. Sucks, but is one of only a few downsides with the Rezound IMO.