1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cannot enable smart actions after I disabled it

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by himroid, Nov 4, 2012.

1. himroid

himroid New Member

I downloaded the ics upgrade to my droid bionic and it went well. While I was experimenting with power savers I disabled Smart Actions and now cannot locate it to enable it. I tried downloading from Play Store but it shows it installed on my phone and offers enable. When I press to enable I get error message that play store is no longer working.

Is there any way to get to the app to enable it? It does not appear in any app listing.

Thanks,
    Bruce
  2. Olhonda

Olhonda Member

If you disabled it, go to manage applications from settings, scroll to the very bottom of the list of all apps. The disabled apps are put at the bottom off the list.
Search tags for this page
android enable smart actiona
cannot enable facebook on android
cannot enable smartactions
disable enable smart actions
enable smart actions

how to activate smart actions on droid razr

how to enable facebook app on android after being disabled
how to enable smart actions on droid
how to re enable smart actions

how to turn off smart actions

smart actions