cannot boot up in unsafe mode

apl3

Reaction score
Hello''
Here is my problem I have been having issues with my phone in Indonesia. It is a CDMA phone. To see if the problem is with the rom I am running I wanted to go back to the original rom. Problem is when I disable the safe system the phone will boot normally it will go to the flashing droid symbol but never finish booting. I have let it sit for 20 minutes but it never finishes. I have verified the backup which passes the test. I am running safestrap 2.0. All I am doing is toggeling safe system off and doing a reboot.Is my only option to use droid razr utility 1.8 and select option 1 (fast boot restore 6.16.211) ? and then install safestrap etc? Thanks for any help.
[h=2][/h]

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Hello''
Here is my problem I have been having issues with my phone in Indonesia. It is a CDMA phone. To see if the problem is with the rom I am running I wanted to go back to the original rom. Problem is when I disable the safe system the phone will boot normally it will go to the flashing droid symbol but never finish booting. I have let it sit for 20 minutes but it never finishes. I have verified the backup which passes the test. I am running safestrap 2.0. All I am doing is toggeling safe system off and doing a reboot.Is my only option to use droid razr utility 1.8 and select option 1 (fast boot restore 6.16.211) ? and then install safestrap etc? Thanks for any help.
I am assuming that you are currently on .211, is that correct? Before restoring as you have outlined I would clear cache, clear Delvik cache, clear data and then try to reboot. If that fails then yes, I think the best option is to restore back to .211 and start over.

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Thank you for the help. That did not work so I just installed a 6.16.215 base. Once I get back to the states i will fix it correctly. Using the razr utility plus safestrap 3.