1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cannot boot into recovery

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by pehrsam, Nov 26, 2010.

1. pehrsam

pehrsam New Member

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My droid is currently working using chevy ss4.8....seems ok but with some quirks so I decided to try a new rom. whatever I try to iunstall, it never completes and comes back up with ss4.8. I tried installing back ups using clockwork and I also tried to restore by powering up the phone holding the x key during power up. But the phone will just not power up into the recovery mode. I have tried pulling the battery also and then after holding x during power up but with no success. I had done this many times before without a problem so I am not sure what is up. Any suggestions please.
    model : droid...1
    version : 2.2
    using chevy no1 ss4.8
  2. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

Go into rom manager and flash clockworkmod twice
  3. pehrsam

pehrsam New Member

That worked, thanks for the quick responce and the help!