cannot boot into recovery

pehrsam

Reaction score
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My droid is currently working using chevy ss4.8....seems ok but with some quirks so I decided to try a new rom. whatever I try to iunstall, it never completes and comes back up with ss4.8. I tried installing back ups using clockwork and I also tried to restore by powering up the phone holding the x key during power up. But the phone will just not power up into the recovery mode. I have tried pulling the battery also and then after holding x during power up but with no success. I had done this many times before without a problem so I am not sure what is up. Any suggestions please.
model : droid...1
version : 2.2
using chevy no1 ss4.8

droidman101

Reaction score
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My droid is currently working using chevy ss4.8....seems ok but with some quirks so I decided to try a new rom. whatever I try to iunstall, it never completes and comes back up with ss4.8. I tried installing back ups using clockwork and I also tried to restore by powering up the phone holding the x key during power up. But the phone will just not power up into the recovery mode. I have tried pulling the battery also and then after holding x during power up but with no success. I had done this many times before without a problem so I am not sure what is up. Any suggestions please.
model : droid...1
version : 2.2
using chevy no1 ss4.8

Go into rom manager and flash clockworkmod twice

OP
P

pehrsam

Reaction score
That worked, thanks for the quick responce and the help!