CandyApps - Best Apps For Android

tiberius

Reaction score
This free directory app helps in the discovery of great Android apps.

Screenshot_2012-05-30-15-59-35.jpg

A rating system takes into account an app’s release date, current user ratings and an extensive tagging system. It reveals not only the newest and most relevant apps, but also other content such as videos, reviews, screenshots and user comments for each app.

ricky0702

Reaction score
This app is best for samaung galaxy y. My favorite free android app is GPS Data Monitor .It allows live GPS data measuring and showing most precise GPS information recieved from your phones internal GPS receiver.It is perfect and helpful for tourist and mountain bike riders.Unlike other popular apps out that can show only limited number of satellites (12 max) using GPS, GPS Data Monitor is FIRST GPS TOOL on GOOGLE PLAY that can see, extract and chart 31 NAVSTAR and 24 GLONASS satellites, depending on your location and mobile phone used.

sherrie.melton

Reaction score
The best part about these candy apps is that they provide

• A list of the most popular apps appear on the main screen
• Fast and easy search with filters & tags
• Collection of unique apps
• Reviews of the latest apps
• Useful widgets with the latest collections, reviews and price updates
• An efficient way to bookmark your favorite apps and share them with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, SMS and more.

annaharris

Reaction score
Nice to see this app. I appreciate your work. I would like to start with Candy apps to find more creative Android apps.