Cancelling Verizon order?

E.J.

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been around here reading all of these posts for the last few weeks and am pumped to get the X. I'm on a waiting list at two verizon stores and have also placed an order online through verizon on 8/5. One store called me but since I didn't answer they gave my phone to another. Sux..but I guess that's how they are working it.

Has anybody had any trouble cancelling a verizon online order (in case I can get one local)? It says it's been processed but no shipping date yet.

Thanks

Xciteme

Reaction score
No problem here. Stopped at BB today to return something else, and luckily they had one on hand. Called up CS to check the status of my current order from 8-3, and as it hasn't shipped yet, cancelled it on the spot with no problem. Ten minutes later i was out the door a proud new owner of a DX!
Just told the CS rep where i was at and that they had one in stock, please cancell my order, two minutes later was a done deal. No Problem. You shouldn't have on either. No mail-in Rebate either. Check your loacal BB and Walmart's. I know of one Walmart in the Chicagoland area that has one right now if someone's waiting!

OP
E

E.J.

Reaction score
Thanks man.....I was hearing of others having problems, so I was curious. I don't see how it could be a problem unless it was already in shipment....which I wouldn't want to cancel anyway.