Canadians.....update....anyone even on this site ?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
You'd be better off checking the RAZR forums over at XDA-Developers for information on the Canadian release. There's a large GSM/international community there, including users in Canada. Here's an example of a thread from over there, and it looks like there's a leak for the Rogers RAZR available, along with a rumored release for Rogers and Fido by the end of July: Rogers RAZR XT910 OTA ICS

While everyone here will be more than happy to help as much as they can, these forums are called Droid Forums because the main focus is on Verizon Android devices in the U.S. (even though many think the Droid name applies across the board to any Android device, it actually only applies to certain devices on Verizon). Nearly all of the posters will be Verizon users with Verizon devices, and the discussions will revolve around those devices. You'll definitely find information and assistance here that applies across the board to all devices, but for specific updates and support that are not Verizon-related, details will be sparse around these parts.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
The Moto Site lists Canada to also get ICS rollout in Q2. So it should be hitting you up pretty soon too!!! :-D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

prav

Reaction score
I just want to know....is it coming to canadians

The ice update for Motorola RAZR xt910 is rolling out now..... It's available for rogers and fido...

Mine's downloading right now.... Check ur phone now..... Enjoy!!!!!!