Canadian Users-Gotten your free car mount yet?

JoeKickass

Reaction score
I bought my Milestone about a month ago and as part of the purchase they gave me a coupon to request a free car mount.... which I did but it has not come in the mail yet.

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Was there a car charger included?

Shalent

Reaction score
I ordered mine on in End of February...
Still waiting...

Eggos

Reaction score
I ordered mine Feb 17th when I got the phone, nothing yet (6 and a half weeks). I'd imagine they'll start shipping them soon..

brendanmurphy

Reaction score
I ordered mine Feb 17th when I got the phone, nothing yet (6 and a half weeks). I'd imagine they'll start shipping them soon..

I ordered mine the February 17th and the 21st and none still haven't got it. It did say 8 - 10 weeks

LoKaDah

Reaction score
Mine showed up today via Fedex. The holster feels a bit better than the cheap one you can get from Telus, but it is similar.

OP
JoeKickass

JoeKickass

Reaction score
Mine showed up today via Fedex. The holster feels a bit better than the cheap one you can get from Telus, but it is similar.

Just to confirm, it's just the car mount right? No charger or anything?

LoKaDah

Reaction score
Unfortunately yes, just the car mount. I guess getting a charger with it would be asking too much for a freebie.

OP
JoeKickass

JoeKickass

Reaction score
Thanks for that, I already have a nice mount that I used to use for my iPod that fits my milestone perfectly. I guess when my new one arrives it'll be going on eBay or Kijiji.

Shalent

Reaction score
Just got mine!

I just got mine today!!
No complaints so far, seems to work,okay...

fadil.zain

Reaction score
8 -10 weeks...i just pick one up from ebay mount and charger for $18 and it arrived after 3 days. freebies are nice but really not worth the hassle.

draziok

Reaction score
I signed up for it a few days before the offer was over, and it was fedex express shipped to me on the 16th, I recieved it the 19th =]