Canadian Motorola Droid RAZR HD LTE Getting Android 4.1.2/Jelly Bean Rollout Now

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
rogerzrazrhdlte.jpg

The Canadian version of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD LTE just started receiving it's Android4.1.2/Jelly Bean rollout today. Of course, this new version brings the usual accruements found in the new Jelly Bean, like: Google Now, enhanced speech recognition and faster responsiveness because of "project butter." However, supposedly, the camera speed is improved with this new firmware, so that is a nice bonus. If you don't want to wait for the OTA update you can hit up Settings > About phone > Software updates in your phone to manually check it.

Let's hear a shout out from all of our Canadian users with this device!

Thanks for the tip, Darla!

Source: AndroidCentral

markc1

Reaction score
Hello There. New to forum. I just got update to ver 4.1.2. After I installed it I noticed a few things different. First off Calander widget did not display the same and also there is no more vehicle mode? I cant find it anywhere. Anyone have any ideas where it is? Or anyone had any issues like this? I am very new to Android just switched from BB. Thanks

4low4fun

Reaction score
Hello There. New to forum. I just got update to ver 4.1.2. After I installed it I noticed a few things different. First off Calander widget did not display the same and also there is no more vehicle mode? I cant find it anywhere. Anyone have any ideas where it is? Or anyone had any issues like this? I am very new to Android just switched from BB. Thanks

I don't think vehicle mode comes on till you dock with a navigation dock..

markc1

Reaction score
Thank you, I am really new. I did get motorola dock from the US as we dont have many accessories in Canada and yes it comes on when it is docked.
Thanks again