Canadian Milestone holders

MrBigDeal

Reaction score
Few questions, how's your guys battery life?
I usually have to charge mine by the time I get home around 6.
I maybe use it for a couple under 5 minute calls during that period, then mainly talk to one person on gtalk through out the whole day.

But from taking it off at 8 until 6? 10 hours, that's pretty bad.
I thought the Droid had amazing battery life, so what's up with the milestone?

Also has anyone noticed when listening to music their headphones make it sound like its almost skipping?

Might have a dud.. hopefully.

vdubin

Reaction score
I was listening to music on mine today, and it seems to skip every now and then.
Don't know why, i get a couple of days out of my battery.

Szadzik

Reaction score
Few questions, how's your guys battery life?
I usually have to charge mine by the time I get home around 6.
I maybe use it for a couple under 5 minute calls during that period, then mainly talk to one person on gtalk through out the whole day.

But from taking it off at 8 until 6? 10 hours, that's pretty bad.
I thought the Droid had amazing battery life, so what's up with the milestone?

Also has anyone noticed when listening to music their headphones make it sound like its almost skipping?

Might have a dud.. hopefully.

Your phone is ok.

Droid has a BIG screen.

You use GTalk which means:

1. Screen is ON most of the time - LOTS of power used.
2. Data is being transferred almost ALL THE TIME.

Go to Settings>About Phone>Battery use and check what uses the battery most.

OP
M

MrBigDeal

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it uses a lot of juice.
I wasn't expecting amazing battery life, I've just heard reports of them lasting at least more then a day.
It doesn't matter tooo much since I can charge it at work if I need to, was just wanting to see what other people were experiencing.

Szadzik

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it uses a lot of juice.
I wasn't expecting amazing battery life, I've just heard reports of them lasting at least more then a day.
It doesn't matter tooo much since I can charge it at work if I need to, was just wanting to see what other people were experiencing.

I use a Milestone and have a call or two every day, a few emails - but not push, asome time playing games and wifi running for a few hours when I am home. My battery will last around 18-24 hours.

shatteredzman

Reaction score
I can stream audio for about 5 hours or run a GBA emulator for 3 hours and that will kill my battery. If I dont use the phone for anything non phone related the battery will last me 30+ hours.

Dawizman

Reaction score
I get around 14hrs of battery life on my phone which gets used quite a bit. As for the music "skipping", it is actually a known issue with the headphone jack. If you were to use a bluetooth headset, then you wont have the skipping effect. Hopefully Motorola gets this fixed soon!

OP
M

MrBigDeal

Reaction score
Every blue tooth head phones I've tried on previous phones sometimes cut out if the phone is in my jacket pocket. Gets annoying. Doubt it'd be different but maybe