Can you see your own phone numbers?

kenk

Reaction score
Droid 2 users:

Can you see your own phone numbers (mobile, home, work) in Contacts?

What is your own contact information labeled? (your name, "Me")

Are you using Facebook?

Are you syncing contacts with Google Mail?

I ask these questions because my my own contact information is labeled as "Me", and it won't display my phone numbers. It displays my e-mail addresses and my street addresses, but no phone numbers. When I edit it, THEN the phone numbers are listed there, but as soon as I save and it goes back to view mode, then the phone numbers are not listed. They are displayed in other contacts - just not in my contact.

BTW, I use Facebook and sync to Google Mail (that's how all the contacts got into my Droid 2 in the first place).

Thanks,

Ken

rgesner

Reaction score
See below >

Droid 2 users:

Can you see your own phone numbers (mobile, home, work) in Contacts?
> Yes
What is your own contact information labeled? (your name, "Me")
> Was labeled Me but I linked it to my contact info imported/sync'd from Gmail so not it bears my name
Are you using Facebook?
> Not on my Droid 2
Are you syncing contacts with Google Mail?
> Yes (only to the My Contacts list in my Gmail contacts)

I ask these questions because my my own contact information is labeled as "Me", and it won't display my phone numbers. It displays my e-mail addresses and my street addresses, but no phone numbers. When I edit it, THEN the phone numbers are listed there, but as soon as I save and it goes back to view mode, then the phone numbers are not listed. They are displayed in other contacts - just not in my contact.

BTW, I use Facebook and sync to Google Mail (that's how all the contacts got into my Droid 2 in the first place).

Thanks,

Ken