Can you rename photo galleries?

Jenaht

Reaction score
1. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed reply. It is appreciated.
2. I simply made the mistake of thinking you were saying to look for files and do the editing while in the gallery. Didn't put 2 & 2 together that it was the My Files app you were talking about. Pilot error on my part.
3. It really isn't necessary to be condescending. If you're here to help then do so. But people will make mistakes & not quite get it - especially if new to Android our their phone.
4. I'm glad there is a way to get to those files without a third part app. I also still like the Astro File manager interface.

Sent from my Stock Fascinate using DroidForums App

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Let's try and keep it civil guys. No need to be rude.

I agree. Parts of my post were condescending and rude. I'll edit them out to make it a more constructive reply.

My apologies to the OP and anyone else offended.

I do think the Brett Favre references were funny, if in poor taste.

Sent from my Fascinate using the Droid Forums app.

AllForNaught

Reaction score
1. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed reply. It is appreciated.
2. I simply made the mistake of thinking you were saying to look for files and do the editing while in the gallery. Didn't put 2 & 2 together that it was the My Files app you were talking about. Pilot error on my part.
3. It really isn't necessary to be condescending. If you're here to help then do so. But people will make mistakes & not quite get it - especially if new to Android our their phone.
4. I'm glad there is a way to get to those files without a third part app. I also still like the Astro File manager interface.

My apologies.

Also, if you play around with the instructions I posted, there are slightly more efficient ways to organize pics, but I think you'll figure that out as I did.

Sent from my blah-blah-blah using the Droid Forums app.

Jenaht

Reaction score
Let's try and keep it civil guys. No need to be rude.

I agree. Parts of my post were condescending and rude. I'll edit them out to make it a more constructive reply.

My apologies to the OP and anyone else offended.

I do think the Brett Favre references were funny, if in poor taste.

Sent from my Fascinate using the Droid Forums app.

I actually liked the Brett references.
:)

Thank you.