1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can you put the boot animation with sound on BB V.04 ?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by icebluemale30, Jul 1, 2010.

1. icebluemale30

icebluemale30 New Member

if this is possible is there someone who could tell me how to do this id like to try it out . Pete made the perfect Rom just want to try this out looks cool
  2. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

im no expert

But i've tried everything to get audio support before bootup on moto droid. It only works for me on the incredible. Only phone I know of with mp3 support before bootup.

EDIT: until I loaded a rom on my incredible. I installed CM5.0.8 and lost preboot audio support. Just to let you know. So I guess its written into HTC sence or something. Maybe one of the smart dev's here will figure it out and get it ported for us sooner or later.
  3. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

So anyone know if preboot support is possible on the Droid?
  4. Genuwine1976

Genuwine1976 New Member

I have also been working on this if anyone have any information regarding this it would be very helpful..
  5. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

When I have a free chance

I'm going to try loading up the sence UI rom again on my droid just to see if it then has preboot audio support, if it does they I know for sure its sence UI that enabled it. After that its a matter of time before someone figures out how to rip that out or recode it for non-sence roms.

On my incredible I did try with the stock sence rom and the Jaguar rom both sence roms have pre-boot audio support, no other roms did. The vanilla jaguar and CM5.0.8 both didnt have pre-boot support.