1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can you please start to develop for Droid X?!?!?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by georgiadog3, Dec 22, 2010.

1. georgiadog3

georgiadog3 New Member

I just switched from an OGDroid to a Droid X. I was using your PE 3.5 w/ my own modded and combined theme. Your work is great. Do you think you can develop something for the Droid X? Thank you.
  2. dtdlurch

dtdlurch New Member

I second this motion.
  3. actngrezy

actngrezy Beta Team Developer

If i had one I could begin to work on it but it would take a bit for Im not to sure how build from source would actually go as the bootloader and stuff on those phones. But if i had an x then Iwould gladly begin to develop for the phone. I am looking to expand and develop for other phones but I would actually want the phoen so I can test stuff myself before releasing.
  4. TMYINC

TMYINC New Member

Definitely wish I could help you out there. I will be soon upgrading to the X after the holidays. Of course I will still have my OG Droid and would not give it up for anything lol. Just wanted to add another Droid to the family. If only I could get one now they have a buy 1 get 1 free offer lol. I could donate 1 to ya. I do hope that your production does expand over time because this is one of the most stable and fast roms available. This and Steel Droid are the 2 I always end up using. Thanks for your hard work bro!
  5. travisn000

travisn000 New Member

Check out GummyJAR rom for the droid X... it's built from source and is very fast and stable.

..themes are limited as it is a relatively new ROM, but I'm sure we will see more in the near future.