Can you open NAND Backup done with AmonRa?

Tha187um

Reaction score
I recently did a nand backup on the phone since I was going to Global RUU. since it was my first time flashing a RUU image, I was not aware it wipes out the internal storage, I had all my Titan Back-Ups there as well as other data I need :(

I tried to restore the nand backup but it gave me an error, not sure why but maybe because of the firmware version? I saw somewhere that once you RUU a version, you can't go back to an older one without S-OFF.

That's too much hassle for me at the moment, the data is not critical, but I would like to get my backups back if possible and to see what else I had on there since I had files all over the place between internal and external storage.

Much appreciated on any info anyone can provide. Thanks

OP
T

Tha187um

Reaction score
As always, this is amazing... thanks again... however I was out of luck, I guess I never backed up the internal memory :( because the back up folder was not in the system nor the data img files. oh well :(

OP
T

Tha187um

Reaction score
I used power data recover 6.5 which works wonders on SD Cards, Flash Drives, Hard Drives... but geesh, I dont know how android formats because PDR recovered 0 files... not even corrupted files showed up :blink:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
SD cards are formatted FAT32. Flash memory is actually harder to recover than magnetic storage.

OP
T

Tha187um

Reaction score
Thanks for the unyaffs trick, Im sure it would come in handy in the future. I was able to see all the APKs for the apps I had installed.

Last edited: