Can You Grill a Samsung Galaxy Tablet?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;w_H-evcmbbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_H-evcmbbY#![/video]

If you have seen the "will it blend" series, this is a whole new take on demolishing perfectly good pieces of tech for your enjoyment. How long can Sammy's Galaxy Tab 10.1 stay on a 500 degree grill? Watch and find out.

Via: AndroidTablets

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no comment . why???:blink:

Kenny Bats

Reaction score
I guess these guys are trying to be clever or funny but that may be one of the most stupid, pointless things I have ever seen. You can guarantee I will never be buying any product created by these clowns. Try putting your face on there and see if it will grill.

Reaction score
Instead of putting work into the show and grilling it why not donate it to someone who has cancer and put it to good use? It's obvious it's going to burn and be useless. Complete waste of time and I really don't see the humor.

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
because they just want to get mass views for ratings. Thats what this world has come to ...

dave52355

Reaction score
As a disabled parent of an Autistic child I found this very disgusting. It has been shown that Autistic children respond very well to tablets. However there are many of us including myself, who simply cannot afford these benefits for their children. We struggle to give our children some sense of normalicy while idiots such as these bbq guys demonstrate their stupidity.

Got to wonder how many tablets these baffoons destroyed before they felt they got their commercial right?

bp1104

Reaction score
I think they both should've taken a good long whiff of the smoke that was coming off that thing. Idiots. Just one of many things that is wrong with society today...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i am sure this will make people angry. why should we beat these guys up on how they spend THERE money? sure its stupid but it is there money. I get beat up all the time by the stuff i buy new phones, tablets, laptops,desktops, TV's , etc.. they always tell me i am wasting money. its just a matter of opinion. but after its all said and done my family is fed well taken care of . food on table , bills are paid . why can i not buy new stuff and if i want to light it on fire. just my opinion.

Kenny Bats

Reaction score
i am sure this will make people angry. why should we beat these guys up on how they spend THERE money? sure its stupid but it is there money. I get beat up all the time by the stuff i buy new phones, tablets, laptops,desktops, TV's , etc.. they always tell me i am wasting money. its just a matter of opinion. but after its all said and done my family is fed well taken care of . food on table , bills are paid . why can i not buy new stuff and if i want to light it on fire. just my opinion.

They can spend THEIR money however they please but if they want to broadcast THEIR stupidity to the world then the each and every person in the world can post THEIR opinion on it. A lot of people struggle to put food on the table, keep THEIR families fed and the bills paid. Do you know any families that are struggling? Go burn 6 one-hundred dollar bills in front of them and tell them you did that because you can because your family is fine. Everyone is entitled to THEIR opinion but your logic seems way off. You may as well group yourself in with the BBQ guys. Just my opinion.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think they both should've taken a good long whiff of the smoke that was coming off that thing. Idiots. Just one of many things that is wrong with society today...

Yeah, my first thought was that might very well have put off some toxic fumes.

johnnydevil

Reaction score
It's their money. As for burning $600 in front of a struggling family that's not what they are doing. No one is forced to watch. They are still stupid though

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

B

bens42608

It's THEIR money. They wasted some money to make a video.... People do this all the time... I can't believe all of you making this into something that's it's not. Myth busters will buy a perfectly good car just to blow it up. Gallagher bought watermelons just to smash some fruit.. You people have way too much time on yr hands comparing this to starving children and bringing up autistic children. Bam margera cut a big ass hole in the top of his $300,000 Lamborghini. People do dumb stuff.nowadays more than ever.get over it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums