smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I didn't care for the search bar but the search key long press is something I have grown to like... LOL... it is optional on Akop as well, I opted to use it....:D...

c757c8f6-baa0-5ca5.jpg

~it's not just a phone~

evileyefox

Reaction score
I found that button incredibly convenient, not only to bring up the search window, but to long press for voice search.
How could you chimpies not use it????

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Magnifying glass (the symbol on the search button) would be my guess. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Yup that's her, she helps me out so much I named her....

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

jdroid80

Reaction score
I found that button incredibly convenient, not only to bring up the search window, but to long press for voice search.
How could you chimpies not use it????

Me too. When I started using the search button I found I was using it all the time on the desktop, for the browser, and for different apps (e.g. twitter, facebook, ect).

I hope Android doesn't try being like the Iphone and eventually end up with one button. Need to keep all four.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Me too. When I started using the search button I found I was using it all the time on the desktop, for the browser, and for different apps (e.g. twitter, facebook, ect).

I hope Android doesn't try being like the Iphone and eventually end up with one button. Need to keep all four.

They already tried that remember. The Galaxy s devices overseas are one button. But they could not bring it to america like that cuz of lawsuits.