Can you get this clock widget on the Droid?

K

killabyte

I see some similar widgets in the beautiful widgets app but nothing that looks identical. I think i've seen some of you with this in various screenshots. Is it available on the Droid?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There is one that looks pretty much exactly like it in the weather widgets-donate app.

OP
K

killabyte

that in the beautiful widget app? i got one up now that looks similar but it isn't quite the same.

durrrr you said weather widgets - donate app. i'll look now.

OP
K

killabyte

says they had to pull the HTC skin down and you have to pull it in through the skin downloader. hate to d/l it just to "see" what it looks like especially after i just bought the beautiful widgets app.

bastosero

Reaction score
I see some similar widgets in the beautiful widgets app but nothing that looks identical. I think i've seen some of you with this in various screenshots. Is it available on the Droid?

You mean like this...

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie

You mean like this...

bastosero where did you get the battery indicator. I have been looking for one like that and have not found it.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Okay so I am feeling a bit stupid right now but I have read all the posts and it seems like the round battery indicator is for rooted phones only because they have to have metamorph installed to use. Metamorph is for rooted phones only.

Am I understanding this right??? I am not rooted, don't have the courage to try.

Yea, you have to be rooted. But it really isn't that bad of a process. Read over this guide here and you'll see.