can you change the options after install?

Discussion in 'Adamz' started by curtis g, Aug 27, 2010.

1. curtis g

curtis g New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a noob who paid some jacknut to put smoked glass v6.0 on my droid for me and when I saw all the options there were with this amazing rom I thought...wtf?? Like 5 screens...ect ect. Is there anyway to change these options after install? My droid isn't with verizon, its flashed to metro pcs and I'm not not sure if re installing would require re flashing. This phone works great and I don't want to mess it up. Can anyone help?

2. ezMesican

ezMesican New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same problem. The guy who did it for me also said that I can't have a Froyo rom. I do not know why. Hopefully someone can answer that for me. I must have my Flash!

3. curtis g

curtis g New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you're flashed to metro pcs then I know the stock froyo from google wouldn't work but I'm pretty sure there are roms out there that are based on froyo for people like us. Check out one called saphire, tthey have a website. I heard its awsome and it sounds really good on their website. But they say u have to restore your phone to factory before u can install it. So ud have to have it re flashed I'm sure. Ive. Heard froyo makes your phone 5x faster, apps on your sd card...ect. and just wait till more custom roms come out, it just gets better and better....man I love this phone!!

4. curtis g

curtis g New Member

Ratings:
    +0