Can you change the led notification light so it stays on longer?

mlilyrose

Reaction score
I just got the rezound yesterday and i would like my notification light to stay on longer but i can't figure it out. please help

stumpie

Reaction score
This is my only gripe with the Rezound. The LED stops flashing after 5 min's to save battery power.. I even emailed HTC about this . Here is the response.

I understand you would like the notification light to flash for more than 5 minutes to alert you to a new notification (missed call, text message, etc). I know how important it is to be notified of important events and I will be happy to provide you with more information about this. There is no way to natively change how long the notification light flashes. The notification LED will only flash up to 5 minutes before turning off. This was set as a battery saver.

However, you may be able to search the Market for an application that will allow this. I will be unable to assist you with finding and application. Please note that HTC does not support third party applications, as we did not develop these. The installation and use of these third party applications is at your discretion. If you have any questions about the application you will need to contact the developer for more information.

Sincerely,

Kathleen

HTC

And I have tried some of the app's from the market. None of them work. One that might work is Light flow but you have to root the phone to get it to work.. My next day off I'm going to try it...
I hate not being able to glance at my phone and see if I missed a call/text/email ....
Oh yea , There is one instance when the light will flash more than 5 min's ... When the battery gets below 10% that little LED light will flash till the phone dies....
:blink:

OP
M

mlilyrose

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I will try the light flow and see if it works.