1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can We Sticky Just Got My X

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by soba1, Jul 15, 2010.

1. soba1

soba1 New Member

Well everyone I could wait no longer I went to the Corp store and got mine. I went to a store I thought would be outs way. But I gotta tell u when I arrived at 6:15 there were a few people out there. By the time it got close to opening there were maybe 30 people out front and not all guys. There was a few fellow geezers waiting as well.
    Needles to say this phone overall is nice. It feels like a real phone. Also I would like to say its faaaaaaast. If u do not like the Moto stuff u can purchase Open Home or whatever preference and put it on top of it. It is not that fast when u open it up but opening the ape this thing screams. I was able to use my existing pouch an I got the leather case with the kickstand...,
  2. soba1

soba1 New Member

Gaming

I just want to throw this in I did play raging thunder two on this. It did hiccup a bit. I am going to say this. If games are your primary concern VZ customers I say get the Sanding Fascinate. Apps this thing pops