can we return phone because of black splotches?

bleedblue27

Reaction score
Can we return our phones because of black splotches and black streaks on screen when looking at a dark screen?

masterpeace1960

Reaction score
If you are under your 14 days period for trying out the phone or you have 6.99 insurance on the phone...either one you can return the phone...

snosamie6

Reaction score
Can we return our phones because of black splotches and black streaks on screen when looking at a dark screen?

It doesn't bother me unless I am using the screen filter app and am set to a super low setting. Otherwise I would've never seen that! The splotches are very odd.

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
Returning will be difficult. Since they HAVE TO recreate the issue. The representative didn't see it when I went for a return but luckily the manger did.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seems all these new devices have more issues than previous devices...This will be another return for refurbished for two years if so...I will not settle...

Tapped on the edge of a RAZR...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Returning will be difficult. Since they HAVE TO recreate the issue. The representative didn't see it when I went for a return but luckily the manger did.

Are you saying the replacement DIDN'T have the black splotches? If so, I'd love to recreate the issue with mine. I had pretty much considered it was a characteristic of the display and not really a flaw.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the replacement DIDN'T have the black splotches? If so, I'd love to recreate the issue with mine. I had pretty much considered it was a characteristic of the display and not really a flaw.

I had them too among other things like blown inner speaker and greenish tint...New one is 100% better. Glad I brought it back before my 14...

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

mattc

Reaction score
The black spots are normal to a degree. If you can see them in normal everyday use, that is extreme.

Also, the green tint at lowest brightness is not normal either. I would replace that one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
The black spots are normal to a degree. If you can see them in normal everyday use, that is extreme.

Also, the green tint at lowest brightness is not normal either. I would replace that one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Yup they're all gone with this one. But Haptic is still an in and out thing...lol gotta be OS...

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!