Can we get some man themes

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Dubbayne, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Dubbayne

Dubbayne New Member

Seems like every theme ive looked at is for little girls who love pink or kids who like chinese/japenese cartoons. plus the graphics on these themes are poor. The corners and images are awfull, not smooth what so ever. I searched around and everyone says Panda is the best.. ppffttt f*ck that. Im using Panda home beta 91. Panda sucks IMO. ive downloaded a couple themes jus to see the graphics and they absolutely suck. original theme that came on the phone is so much smoother. So to the people makin these themes... can we get some more manly themes? general ideas bein like beer/liqour, strippers, xxx, hunting, fishing, muscle cars/tuners or somethin of that nature? or am i the only one feelin like this.
  2. Crash Override

Crash Override New Member

Lool through the free apps, there are some apps there that have cool themes including muscle cars.
  3. sqchram

sqchram New Member

Heh, I clicked into this thread half wondering if you wanted some wallpaper of ChippenDales strippers.
  4. djstar2k2

djstar2k2 New Member

i feel u the best way to this is to is go to your website of choice find a pic open it hold to save it then then use that pic for screen saver
  5. CharlieJ

CharlieJ New Member

Check my sig line links

I have uploaded approx. 100 images -- most super cars or exotics -- on Flickr.com. They are ALL 960x854, so no need to do anything other than save them to your phone and then set as the wallpaper. Check 'em out!
Search tags for this page

temas/wallpapers xxx android