Can volume up/down switch be disabled

lmmohr4

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Ever since the roll out of LP 5 on the S4, I've had a lot of reseting of the volume level so low that I miss incomming calls. I've never had this problem before, so don't believe it's just from mishandling. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for any help.

lmm

Exnihilo01

Reaction score
Ever since the roll out of LP 5 on the S4, I've had a lot of reseting of the volume level so low that I miss incomming calls ... Anyone else having this problem?

lmm

Turns out I'm having this problem as well, I just thought I was losing my mind! Last night I could barely hear my phone ring so I very deliberately set it to the max volume with the slider. Well, I just checked it in settings and it was set almost all the way down. Haven't had this phone longer than a month, running LP even less time, so who knows, but is it possible it has anything to do with Do Not Disturb mode? Mine's set from 12 midnight to 8 AM, but I just checked the settings at around 10:30. Do you use Do Not Disturb as well?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
L

lmmohr4

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Turns out I'm having this problem as well, I just thought I was losing my mind! Last night I could barely hear my phone ring so I very deliberately set it to the max volume with the slider. Well, I just checked it in settings and it was set almost all the way down. Haven't had this phone longer than a month, running LP even less time, so who knows, but is it possible it has anything to do with Do Not Disturb mode? Mine's set from 12 midnight to 8 AM, but I just checked the settings at around 10:30. Do you use Do Not Disturb as well?

I don't use the Do Not Disturb feature. Are you on the OC1 5.0.1 update?

Exnihilo01

Reaction score
I don't use the Do Not Disturb feature. Are you on the OC1 5.0.1 update?
I'm on regular, not rooted 5.0.1 , via OTA. I'm trying out the app SoundHUD (free/play store) which changes the sliders and supposedly fixes volume problems people are having with lollipop. So far so good.