Can Verzon see what your downloading?

bb-gun

Reaction score
Can verizon see what your downloading on your Droid?

Like apps and and pics?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
big brother knows all... its bigger than VZW. let that sink in and fuel some paranoia! lol

dtboos

Reaction score
Do they have the ability to see it? Yes. Do they care what pr0n jack & jill are looking at? No.

Unless you are trying to do some serious illegal act, and are dumb enough to leave a digital trail, I'd say don't worry about them looking at you. They have mind boggling amounts of data going through their networks every minute and aren't worried nor do they care about what people do other than for statistical purposes to give them advertising and future growth models (like where upgrades are needed, what devices to get ect). And for data on how much to bill ya ;)

Hivoltage

Reaction score
They have a whole room filled with people that are watching what all is downloaded....especially you:icon_eek:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can request a printed list of all the pron sites you visit. lol....:icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
VZW reason for tracking what you download and use your phone for.... to CHARGE you. They don't care what... they just wanna know how much!

Groucho

Reaction score
So, the lesson here is: wait until you're on public wifi to browse to Al Qaeda's website.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
@groucho: lol, that gave me a good laugh

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I dont know I've never heard of Verzon.