1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can Verizon replace my Fascinate with a Charge?

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by GSdub510, Aug 4, 2011.

1. GSdub510

GSdub510 New Member

My Fascinate is a POS. I have to restart it several times a day because the screen won't turn on but the four touch buttons light up. It freezes frequently.

I bought it from best buy in September and didn't get a warranty. Can Verizon do anything about this even though the Fascinate "retired?" I'm done with this phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
  2. Malvado

Malvado DF News Team/Mod Premium Member

If you bought it from best buy then its none of verizons concern. And since you didn't get extended warranty there isn't much you can do

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!
  3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

I do not believe that is true. I bought my DroidForums through wirefly but Verizon honored the one year warranty (no insurance or extended warranty). The best thing to do is contact Verizon and find out what they will do.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  4. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Oops sorry, droid1 not DroidForums.

5. GSdub510

GSdub510 New Member

I will try, tisdroid. But did they ship the phone? Im abroad and will be Home on the 21st for a couple days then I'll leave for college, so that would be a difficult predicament

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
  6. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

Yes, they shipped the replacement, then you have to ship the old one back. Not sure how that would work if you're overseas but I'm sure it can be done.

7. nikecar

nikecar New Member

Wrong. You cannot return a reseller phone to Verizon for a refund, but you can take it for warranty work.

In other words. You buy from amazon. You don't like it a week later. You must return it to amazon. Now if your screen goes black, you take it to Verizon for warranty work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums