Can Verizon replace my Fascinate with a Charge?

GSdub510

Reaction score
My Fascinate is a POS. I have to restart it several times a day because the screen won't turn on but the four touch buttons light up. It freezes frequently.

I bought it from best buy in September and didn't get a warranty. Can Verizon do anything about this even though the Fascinate "retired?" I'm done with this phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If you bought it from best buy then its none of verizons concern. And since you didn't get extended warranty there isn't much you can do

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I do not believe that is true. I bought my DroidForums through wirefly but Verizon honored the one year warranty (no insurance or extended warranty). The best thing to do is contact Verizon and find out what they will do.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Oops sorry, droid1 not DroidForums.

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
I will try, tisdroid. But did they ship the phone? Im abroad and will be Home on the 21st for a couple days then I'll leave for college, so that would be a difficult predicament

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, they shipped the replacement, then you have to ship the old one back. Not sure how that would work if you're overseas but I'm sure it can be done.

nikecar

Reaction score
If you bought it from best buy then its none of verizons concern. And since you didn't get extended warranty there isn't much you can do

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Wrong. You cannot return a reseller phone to Verizon for a refund, but you can take it for warranty work.

In other words. You buy from amazon. You don't like it a week later. You must return it to amazon. Now if your screen goes black, you take it to Verizon for warranty work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums