Can the mods help out a bit

pyro6128

Reaction score
This place is flooded with thread after thread of "I bought an incredible today". Is it possible to just merge all of those into the same place or something. Its getting to be worse than 2.1 and how to root threads. I have nothing against the incredible or those who have one, but we don't need hundreds of threads of people just saying that they bought one and like it.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hi Pyro...report them and we will move them.

I'm doing the best I can to move them promptly but I do miss some.

OP
pyro6128

pyro6128

Reaction score
oh ok, I didnt want to report anything since theyre not doing anything wrong and are just excited. I thought reporting implied some sort of negative consequence. But I got ya

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh ok, I didnt want to report anything since theyre not doing anything wrong and are just excited. I thought reporting implied some sort of negative consequence. But I got ya
Yes, you get an automatic 5 day ban for reporting it. :) No, actually that is good and makes it easier to merge together like CK said.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's not negative at all : )

It's like somebody posting in the General discussion area about the Superbowl..it needs to be moved to the appropriate area.

Travis798

Reaction score
I vote that you leave the soon to come "I should have kept my well built Moto since my flimsy HTC just broke while I was dialing" threads though!