Can Someone Recommend a Decent Blue-tooth Car Stereo?

dashnu

Reaction score
I have been using my built in radio on my 97 Dodge Ram with a simple tape adapter plugged into my Motorola Droid. This truck has the infinity system in it. Something that might work well with it.

I am looking for a car stereo that can use audio over blue-tooth so I can listen to pandora, last.fm & my local media without wires. Not to pricey :)

I guess a simple "I have this stereo and it works well" is nice to hear :D

TIA

~Brett

MightyT01

Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat with my 2001 Tacoma. I've always bought from Crutchfield.com and I've scoped out a few nice stereos with bluetooth and streaming capabilities. But that's as far as my research has taken me. I too am using the tape player adapter for now. I can definitely recommend Crutchfield. I've installed numerous car stereos from them over the past 25 years. They are top shelf and you get custom install kits and instructions and wiring harnesses to go specifically with your vehicle and you also get wire harnesses to go with your pre-existing factory speaker wires.

OP
D

dashnu

Reaction score
Yea that seems to be a bit more radio then I need thanks tho. @MightyT01 I was actually looking at crutchfield. Have you narrowed down your selection yet? I will look again today and post the ones I'm thinking about buying.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea that seems to be a bit more radio then I need thanks tho. @MightyT01 I was actually looking at crutchfield. Have you narrowed down your selection yet? I will look again today and post the ones I'm thinking about buying.

Amazon.com: Dual XHD7714 AM/FM/CD player and HD Radio Built-it iTunes Tagging: Electronics

I have this in my f150. Bluetooth works great. When I get in my truck I turn it on, connect it up and it streams well. You can use the headunit or the remote to control the phone as well as far as ffwd,rew,play and pause. The price is pretty good and I really like it. Also has usb and audio in. So you can charge your droid if needed through the stereo. I have had mine about 8 months with no issues.

coolkidd

Reaction score
I recently purchased Jabra Cruiser (sale @ BestBuy this week for $80). The performance is excellent especially the FM transmitter for my Droid.