1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can someone recommend a car charger for my Rezound?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by mmcompute, Nov 7, 2012.

1. mmcompute

mmcompute New Member

I'm not paying my local Verizon store $45 for a car charger and the one I bought at Wal-Mart only lasted about a week. I have a Razr too but the Rezound has that funny usb connector port that doesn't fit every mimi-usb connector out there. I'm going nuts trying to find one. Can anyone recommend a car charger that will work with the rezound?

Thanks!
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

The Rezound supports any standard micro-USB connector and any quality charger that supplies 5V/1A or higher, just like most Motorola, Samsung, Casio, HTC, LG, and about every other new phone. I always use the ones at Sam's Club for about $10, never had one fail although I have lost a couple to children or "questionable" friends :)

The "funny" USB connector you are referring to is not necessary, in fact in many cases it has damaged connectors on the phone. I do not use the stock ones at all on either of my Rezounds.
  3. mmcompute

mmcompute New Member

That's what I thought too - any mini-usb should work but I have two that simply will not charge the Rezound but they do charge my Razr. :blink: I guess I'll make a trip to sams to get one of theirs. I'm without a charger so I'm sort of desperate.
  4. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

MICRO-USB, not a mini-USB like the Original flip Razr... If you are using a micro-USB and it plugs in properly and does not charge the Rezound, but does charge other microUSB devices, there is a good chance there more wrong here than just a bad charger.
  5. HowardZ

HowardZ New Member

6. HowardZ

HowardZ New Member

Search tags for this page
amazon rezound car charger
car charger for htc rezound

charger for htc rezound dont work

charger to fit htc rezound

charging amps htc rezound

does android motorola charger fit samsung s4

htc rezound car charger