Can someone please help me!!!!!!

rasaun87

Reaction score
SO I UPDATED MY BIONIC TO 5.5.893 AND EVERYTHING WAS COOL. I ROMED TO THEORYROM 2.0 WITH SHIFTER 2.3.1 THEN I STOCK FACTORY RESET MY PHONE AND NOW IT DOESNT GET PAST BIONIC EYE THING. I TRIED TO FXZ BACK TO STOCK AND IT SAYS FLASH FAILURE. THEN I TRIED P3 DROIDS COMMAND TERMINAL THING BUT IT JUST SAYS IT CAN DO ANYTHING BECUASE OF INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL NON AVAILABILITY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I TRIED ABOUT 4 DIFFERENT WAYS AND NOTHING IS WORKING. MAYBE IM DOIN SOMETHING VERY SIMPLY WRONG BUT IF SOMEONE AND I MEAN ANYONE CAN WALK ME THRU GETTING MY BIONIC BACK ON TRACK I WOULD BE SOOOOO APPRECIATIVE.

sent using an iphone4... (i want my bionic back..) :(

Calla969

Reaction score
Can you boot into fastboot by holding the down key while powering on? If you can, try this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...70-r3l3as3droot-43v3r-root-bionic-v2-1-a.html if you haven't already. If that fails, you should be able to use the moto-fastboot found here How to get your phone back on the upgrade path.... Make sure you follow the directions exactly and note that it says to put teh CONTENTS of the zip in a folder on your desktop. You need to unzip the file and put the contents in the folder. This should work. I had a similar issue. Don't worry, you will be fine. Let me know how it works out.

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
By unzip you mean extract right? And the dhacker root doesn't work... :(

Sent from my REZOUND using DroidForums

Calla969

Reaction score
Yes? Extract the files. You could also try booting into the stock recovery by holding both volume keys while powering up, then press volume down to select recovery. When the exclamation point comes up, press both volume keys again. Do a factory wipe and try the one click dhacker method again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Yea I tried that. Just stays on the flash boot flash failure screen. I think the p3droid method should work but it just keeps saying no command... Damn...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

dstreng

Reaction score
make sure to do a battery pull. maybe re download and retry

Calla969

Reaction score
I think you have a path issue. Do you have the Android SDK installed on your computer? If so, I think you can put all of the files in the tools folder and run it from there. I had to do that for it to work for me. Hopefully someone else can chime in and provide better instructions. I'm not that great with command line stuff, but this is exactly how I've learned what I do know. Read through the whole thread about the P3droid method. I think there are some instructions for doing this.

wilboy

Reaction score
Yea I tried that. Just stays on the flash boot flash failure screen. I think the p3droid method should work but it just keeps saying no command... Damn...

Have you tried this steps..the last video in the OP " FIX IF YOU MESS UP"?(Do not use the stock recovery.)
link: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-roms/179737-how-install-foreverroot-cheesecake-rom-start-finish.html

tHEN DOWNLOAD and extract this to you computer.... R3l3AS3DRoot_Windows_V2.1.zip
NOTE: Do not log in to your google acct......skip all...then apply the forever root...

Last edited:
OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Haven't tried the android SDK thing. Yea cuz it keeps saying unsupportedcommand on dhackers root thingy. But imma try that.

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
it keeps saying unsupported command..... :(

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
So I reboot my comp and instead of saying the unsopported command thing, at the "sending system" its just stuck there... I'm ready to throw this damn phone...

Abadus

Reaction score
Reboot phone and the pc. My PC is really finicky with adb.

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Phone is working!!!! I just had to reboot my CPU. But why I'm liking this rezound a lot right now.... But thanx for all the help folks!!!!!