1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can Someone Make an .xml File for Me?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by czonin, Jul 15, 2010.

1. czonin

czonin New Member

Themed a few things but am not sure how to make the xml file to use them with MM. I themed the Engadget widget, Pandora widget, and Advanced Task Manager widget. Wasn't too sure what images were for the Advanced Task Manager widget, so I themed a few. Would anyone be able to make the xml files for me to theme these apps with Metamorph?

Here's a link to the download the images I made: Custom Widgets.rar

Preview of the themes (Both are transparent so they don't look as good on the forums:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. y0rk

y0rk New Member

If your just trying to test it out yourself, you should be able to open up an XML from someone else's MM package and edit it for your files. The structure is fairly self-explanatory once you open it up
  3. czonin

czonin New Member

I couldn't find anyone else that themed Engadget or Advanced Task Manager
  4. czonin

czonin New Member

bump. anyone able to do this?