1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can someone make a Firefighter Shift Schedule App?

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by lacofdfireman, Dec 11, 2010.

1. lacofdfireman

lacofdfireman New Member

I know there is one out there for $5.99 but was hoping someone out there would make a Free one... Maybe this is asking to much? I work the following schedule. "X" being days I work and "O" being days off. Here is what my schedule looks like... XOXOOXOXOOOO then it repeats forever. Also with Firefighting shift you have 3 shifts. ABC shifts. In our Department A shift is Black, B shift is Red and C Shift is Green. It would be awesome to see someone make an app with the colors representing the shift and showing the rotation. I can do a schedule in Google Calendar and make it rotate but you can't color the days... Any takers?
  2. FireShifts

FireShifts New Member

Fire Shifts Android App available

Check out www.fireshifts.com for examples of shifts, and if you can't find yours, email me.

I created an app for my friend, Matt, who is a firefighter and it's Free. I also have a Pro version that syncs with your Google calendar.
Search tags for this page
best free firefighter shift calender android
fire department free shift calendar app android
fire department work schedule app
firefighter shift calendar app for droid

free firefighter calendar app

free firefighter shift calendar for android
free firefighter shift calendar for android with payday
free firefighters calendar application
free printable fire department a, b, c, shift calenders
how do a b c d firefighter shifts
what is the best firefighter shift calendar app